Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Leg Room!

Before we headed out, a colleague of mine who had just returned from Beijing remarked that his upgrade to Economy Plus was well worth the extra cash during such a long flight.

How right he was!

Actually, I wish I could say that I purposely booked us in the section of the Boeing 777 with extra leg room. But, in reality, I have no idea how we ended up there on both legs of our journey. Did I somehow upgrade without realizing it? Not likely, as even though Transaero is a Russian airline, my online reservation transaction took place all in English. On top of that, the reason I chose the itinerary in the first place was its low price tag (several hundred dollars per ticket cheaper than the Chinese and American competition).

In the end, I guess I don't need to explain how it all transpired. All that matters is that the extra leg room rocked!

~Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home