Sunday, July 04, 2010

My Cubby

Our apartment has one big bed, a walk-in closet, a spiral staircase, and a couch. (There is also a kitchen and two bathrooms.) Mom and Dad sleep on the bed on the 2nd floor, while Julie sleeps on the couch. So I am left with one options for where to sleep...under the spiral staircase!

Under the staircase, there is about a five foot by three foot area that is perfect for a small mat. So naturally, as anyone would do, I bought a foam mat, a pillow, and moved a cabinet to under the stairs. Together, this creates my room.

There are two outlets by my bed, perfect for charging my computer and my phone, easy access to the windows, the bathrooms, the upstairs, the kitchen, the TV, and it has a good view of the wall clock. Next to my pillow is the cabinet, which has two drawers, one for my stationary, and one for random objects. On top of it is my computer, my phone, my video camera, and some other knick-knacks.

There is not much else to describe about my cubby. It will be pretty plain until I buy some more decorations. It's probably the best room that I've ever had!

~Z

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

You're like Harry Potter, but without the downsides of abuse! :)

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger The Balla Family said...

I've been thinking the same thing, Leslie!

Steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home