Friday, June 11, 2010

Our Eleventy Eleventh Post

I'm not much of a numerologist, but I thought it might be fun to use this post (our 1111th, on the 11th day of June, at 11:11pm) as an opportunity to reminisce about our past four years of blogging. (Thanks, Steve, for indulging me by reading all the titles to us!) My aim...For each of us to choose our number one post. And to open the floor to your favorites as well...

Z...Cliff Jumper

Julie...BISS Bus Bloopers

Desi...Busted! (Actually, I cheated a little, because this post comes from the first edition of our blog, An American Road Trip. I took some artistic license, here...)

Steve...Well, I Did It (Deep down, my most meaningful posts were the ones I couldn't write, because they were too sensitive politically or personally.)

Submit your votes either here in the comments section or on Facebook...

~Desi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home