Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The 8th Chinese Internet Research Conference

I recently received the good news that my proposal to present a paper at the 8th Chinese Internet Research Conference has been accepted. The conference will take place on June 29-30 of this year at the Peking University School of Journalism and Communication. The research I will be presenting will be my first piece of scholarship on China, a paper based on the survey of participants in the health system reform process that I mentioned in passing last year.

Now what do you think are the chances that I will be making the trip (yes, we can call this a trip!) back to Beijing by myself!?

~Steve

3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous tmbreen said...

Congrats!
Will carry baggage for roundtrip airfare.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger The Balla Family said...

You don't know how much baggage we are capable of carrying! Check out the picture in this post...http://an-american-family.blogspot.com/2009/08/from-two-hours-to-two-days-i-had-been.html.

 
At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home