Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Political Science Department At George Washington University

The latest edition of the newsletter of George Washington University's Political Science Department has just been released. I mention this because, in the current version, there is a brief feature about my Fulbright award and our time spent living in China. You can click here to access the newsletter, which also includes a nice story about my colleague Bernie Reich and information about how you can support the work of the department with your end of the year charitable contribution. (Hey, every little bit helps!)

While you're at it, why don't you do me a favor and also click on this link. As you will see, this web page is about me and my research interests. Here's my goal. Let's try to make my page the most visited web site of any of professor in the department. Now, those will be some bragging rights at the next faculty meeting!

~Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home