Sunday, September 13, 2009

Phineas And Ferb

Right now, I have to say, with Jack Bauer in a hospital room on his deathbed ("I'm not ready to give up on you yet."), my favorite show on television at the moment has to be Phineas and Ferb. You mean you don't know about the two stepbrothers who spend the days of their summer vacation working on beyond-description projects, like roller coasters that go through the entire city of Danville? You don't know about the boys' older sister Candice, who spends her time pursuing the oh-so-cool Jeremy and trying (always unsuccessfully) to bust her brothers? You don't know about Perry, the Flynn family's pet platypus, who is actually a secret agent charged with stopping the evil schemes of Dr. Heinz Doofensmirtz?

What are you waiting for? Go find out!

~Steve

PS: Aren't I a little old to be watching cartoons? Why, yes...Yes I am!

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Laura Sloat said...

too funny. Steven just made a successfully persuasive case for getting a DVD of this show - which I'd never heard of before yesterday!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger The Balla Family said...

So, Laura, what do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home