Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yashow Nails

We don't normally feel the need to venture into eastern Beijing, but last week, Mommy, Z, and I took a ride to Sanlitun for a few errands and pleasure.

Our first step was at Peppe's Pizza, and then we walked to another store to fill up on some new DVDs. Next, we walked into Yashow to look at some Tibetan jackets and traditional shirts.

On the fifth floor of the market toward the side wall, there is a nail salon where most people go to get their nails done in Beijing. Mommy surprised me by plopping me down in one of the big chairs for a manicure and pedicure.

While Z and Mommy walked around the market, I sat being pampered. I think I almost fell asleep while my nails were painted a light red. Now I can actually wear my new flip flops!

~Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home