Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Race On The Beach

On Lamma Island, just off the coast of Hong Kong Island, there are multiple beaches. There is a main beach, a side beach, and a rocky beach. There are other beaches too, but they are all off limits. Our favorite beach, the main beach, was the beach we spent the most time at.

When we go to beaches, the main things we do are swimming, digging HUGE holes, and having races. My favorite thing to do is race Julie and Dad.

There are different kinds of races we do. We have long distances races, short races, and races where we have to avoid things (like the water) and stay inside a certain line.

Since I am getting older, I am getting closer and closer to beating Dad over short distances. Our prediction is that when I am 14, I will be able to beat him.

~Zoli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home