Monday, December 08, 2008

My New Haircut

I have put it off for weeks, but today I was cornered!

We were walking in an alley in (台山) Taishan. We just came out of an old market, one that we went into in 二00四 (2004). We were looking for a good bakery. On the other side of the road, we saw some guys in a barber shop. They started yelling to us. They wanted me to get my hair cut. Dad finally convinced me to head over. We went across the street and into the shop.

There I was, surrounded by a group of guys. The guy who had the wackiest hair looked like the laoban (boss). He did my cut.

The laoban sat me down in a chair, put a towel and one of those tarp things on me, and began.

He did a gemenr (dude) cut. Flame-like edges on the back of my head, short sides, and good "spiking" hair on top. He spiked it by taking a hair dryer and putting the back part on clumps of hair, to actually pull the hair into the dryer. He hair sprayed and finished drying it. It is the first "whole head spike" hair cut that I have ever had!

~Zoli

PS: I did not like it at first, but now I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home