Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"It's Time For The Movie, Guys!"

About once every week or two, Julie, Mom, and Dad jump when I shout,"IT'S TIME FOR THE MOVIE, GUYS!" When they hear this, they go into hyper-speed to get ready for the night's movie.

Just for fun, if we have time one night, we will all assemble in the family room/Mom and Dad's bedroom (herded by me) for a movie. Since we moved to China, I have sort of started a movie collection. We now own The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Enchanted, Wall-E, Zathura, Harry Potter II, Harry Potter III, and, since Christmas, Journey to the Center of the Earth and Veggie Tales: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. Also since Christmas, Julie owns The Princess Diaries I and II.

The Set-Up...

We normally set up in Mom and Dad's bedroom. We lay on their bed for the movie. (Tight fit!)
In the center, Dad lays with the computer on his lap. Once I fix up the movie, we begin.

So far, we have watched Enchanted, Wall-E, Zathura, and Journey to the Center of the Earth together. Julie and I sometimes watch the movies by ourselves. We have watched Prince Caspian, Wall-E, Enchanted, Harry Potter II, Harry Potter III, and Zathura. Next on our docket is The Princess Diaries.

Reviews...

Mom: "My favorite movie so far is Journey to the Center of the Earth."
Dad: "My favorite movie was Journey to the Center of the Earth."
Julie: "I don't have a favorite."
Me: "Hard to tell. I can't pick. "

We recently upgraded when Santa got us a DVD player. It is not installed yet, but Dad's students are going to try soon. Stay tuned...

~Zoli

PS: When we watch movies on the computer, it is hard for everyone to see the screen. With the DVD player attached to the TV, the picture will be big enough for us to see without having to adjust the screen every five minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home