Saturday, October 04, 2008

I Can't Believe He Did That!?

I am sure you all have already heard about the perspectives of Mom and Dad. Well, yes, now you get to hear from me! The topic? Fire cupping! My perspective is a little different from the others. I can't believe he did that!

I thought he was joking, but he went in and took his shirt off! So the guy told him to lie face down on the bed. He convinced Dad to also do scraping. He started out by massaging Dad. Then he got out some kind of horn and was scraping his back. It looked like a bunch of hickeys. Then he lit the flame and put the cups on. It looked so cool! Finally, he took them off and there were circles all down his back. It looked so cool!

Well, Dad...what's next!?

~Zoli

2 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger song said...

Well, maybe foot massage.
Song Wei

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger The Balla Family said...

Hi Songwei,

How is it going? Yes, mabey a foot massage! We are doing good over here.
Hope we can see you soon!

Z

 

Post a Comment

<< Home