Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Let the Negotiations Begin!

A few days ago, we found ourselves at the Yu Yuan market. Walking along one of the streets, I saw one of the coolest things ever! Little pigs that go SPLAT! I really loved them, so I decided to buy them the next time I saw them.

We kept walking, and finally ended up at the Bund. At last we had come across a place that sold the pigs. I went and asked how much they cost. Five kuai each. I walked away, because the one at the bizarre was five kuai for two. We kept going.

I came across another one. Five kuai each. We kept going. We found another one. Five kuai each. Finally, we went back to the hotel.

The next day, we went back to Yu Yuan. We found the first guy again. I got him to sell me two pigs for four kuai. Now I have the pigs!

~Zoli

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger bmarron said...

Nice work, Z. I bet if you had a mohawk you could have got him to give you 3 pigs! :)

-Brian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home