You Can't Measure Magic
Sure, we can give you the tale-of-the-tape of the other night's Bruce Springsteen show at Giants Stadium. 50,000 fans. 30 songs. Well over three hours. But that would only be half the story, at most. It was the intangibles that made the show outstanding, even by E Street standards. The energy, the interaction with the crowd. Now if the tour would just make a stop in Hong Kong this fall...
Adam Raised a Cain
Spirit in the Night
Janey, Don't You Lose Heart
I'll Work for Your Love
The Promised Land
Livin' in the Future
Working on the Highway
Tunnel of Love
Last to Die
Long Walk Home
Girls in Their Summer Clothes
Born to Run
Dancing in the Dark
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Steve, Desi, Julie, and Z share their adventures and mind sets from Washington, DC to Beijing and wherever else the journey together leads.
- A New Form of Chinese Acrobatics According to the...
- Unheard Of Sorry for my lack of bloggage lately, ...
- Time to Do the Laundry...Ugh! What would you do i...
- Still Burnin' Down the Road Here we are, 15 years...
- This Made Me Laugh This Morning... Charles Rangel...
- "Wow! Man That Really Hurts!" Steve's now "famou...
- 大江 (The "Great River") Here's a multimedia summer...
- Family Style Dining is How They Eat in China Here...
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot With preparations for ...
- Homeless in Beijing Here's an e-mail that caught ...