Thursday, March 13, 2008

Live From Columbus, It's Friday Afternoon!

Tomorrow, if you're sitting at the office fighting the Friday afternoon blues, here's something that will put you over the edge into a deep, deep sleep. I'm here at (The) Ohio State University, for the third meeting of the International Working Group on Online Consultation and Public Policy Making. Eight of us are going to take turns presenting preliminary versions of some research that we have been doing, research that will be published next year in I/S: A Journal of Law and Policy for the Information Society.

I'm scheduled to to speak during the 1:45-3 p.m. session. So, if you are truly desperate for something to do, click here to check out the live webcast of my remarks. Wǎng shàng jiàn! (See you online!)

~Steve

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger The Balla Family said...

By the way, I am told we had 179 webcast views. Of course, that counts the narcissists in the group (including me!) who were sitting in the room _and_ watching online.

Steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home