Super Bowl Sunday
Today Julie went to her friend's house to watch Hairspray. That left the whole night for me to spend with Mom and Dad. A couple of years ago, Mom and Dad got me a basketball hoop for my birthday. Over time, it has worn out. So today we went to Sports Authority to buy a new hoop. The basketball hoop is regulation height. It has a blue backboard. And the backboard is plexi-glass. It is awesome.
Today we are putting the hoop together.
Still nothing happening.
I have been abandoned outside.
We are working inside.
We are outside again.
It's coming along.
Finally, it is coming to a close. Mom did a lot of hard work. Well, it's finished and now I get to take the first shot. Of course, it misses, but I did get a little help. Who did it? Daddy! He did a lot of hard work and will enjoy it a lot.
Thanks Mom and Dad!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Steve, Desi, Julie, and Z share their adventures and mind sets from Washington, DC to Beijing and wherever else the journey together leads.
- A Fun Team to WatchOne of my mantras when it comes...
- What Makes a Politician Transformative?The word "t...
- Does This Look Like Paula Deen's Kitchen To You?Me...
- The Rhythm of LifeOne of the offbeat things I'm lo...
- The World's Largest Human MigrationThese are a cou...
- The Next President of the United StatesUntil recen...
- All Politics Are...Local politics are very much on...
- Vines, Vines, and More VinesAbout five years ago (...
- Split-Second DecisionsIt's kind of funny to me to ...
- Bombay GaylordAs the third least adventurous eater...