This is a project I did this week at school for our "how to" assignment.
- Gong Fu Cha Set
- Tea Leaves
- Hot Water
- First, put tea leaves in the pot. Just enough to fill the bottom of the pot.
- Next, pour boiled water into the pot. You may want to let the tea brew.
- Then, pour the tea into the small pitcher also known as the ocean.
- Now, to clean all of the tools you use, dump the tea on them.
- After that, you are ready to start drinking.
- Next, repeat steps two and three.
- Then, pour the tea into the cup.
- Now, you may smell the tea.
- Finally, drink the tea in one sip.
Gong fu means skillful and comes from the word kung fu. It dates back to 400 years ago. The ceremony is meant to calm you and for you to celebrate the tea. There are four different kinds of tea leaves, the green, the red, the white, and the oolong tea. All have different tastes because they are made differently.