Friday, July 13, 2007

Supai Dogs

In Supai there are many wild dogs, although some are owned. We named the dogs: Dude, Waggy, Shaggy, Midnight, Potbelly, Sugar Cube, Cinnamon, Top Dog, the three Whities, Chihuahua Head, and Saruman. Our favorites were Cinnamon, Dude, Potbelly, and Midnight. Midnight is a boy and Cinnamon, Dude, and Potbelly are girls. My favorite one of all is Dude. Dude had puppies before we got there but we still saw three of them. In the picture for this blog it is Dude and me. We had so much fun with the dogs. They always stayed under our table outside while we ate.

~Z

1 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah at last, I could find this post once again. You have few [url=http://tipswift.com]useful tips[/url] for my school project. This time, I won't forget to bookmark it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home