Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sonic Stress

So today's a big drive day...474 miles. We decide to break things up a bit with a stop in Little Rock. Next stop...lunch somewhere around the Arkansas/Oklahoma border. We recall stopping at a little country buffet place last year (going in the opposite direction, of course) and decide that we will try to eat there again...

I think it's at this exit.
Maybe it's at the next exit.
I think it's this way because I remember that building over there.
Me, too. No, I think it was on a hill. Look there's a hill that way.
Mom, I really need to use the bathroom...now!

Needless to say, we never found the restaurant so we did what was necessary and prudent. We went to Sonic. (We did need to fill that once-a-trip requirement, anyway!) I can still taste that extra-long chili-cheese coney and probably will for days. (The commercials are much better than the food.) In any case, all our bodily needs were met and it certainly wasn't our last meal!

~Desi

4 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

WOW, that argument sounds familiar.....like Bubba looking for a Cracker Barrel! Glad you managed to find a Sonic, and I hope it had a clean bathroom, LOL! You are all very brave.

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

BTW, Nice hair-do Z-man! LOOOOOOOVE-it!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger The Balla Family said...

Hey, does Bubba have any fireworks left over from that trip to South of the Border???

Steve

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger The Balla Family said...

Well, if YOU like it, I know it es good!P.S. My muscles are growing!


Z

 

Post a Comment

<< Home