Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Little Rock

Today we stopped at Little Rock for a stretch and to see the town again. Last year we looked for the actual "little rock" but never found it. After we parked we went to the farmer's market. We bought some food and went on a search.

Instead of walking around we looked for someone to ask where the little rock is. We found a store but the owner wasn't there. So Dad asked the police. They told him it was at the foot of the first bridge to the left. (Oh, I made a mistake because Dad was looking at a map not asking the police.)

I spotted the little rock first and climbed over the railing and touched it. We took a lot of pictures. (P.S. I took a rock.) Then we left Little Rock with excitement.

~Zoli

4 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Macefamily said...

Ah, the chestnuts don't fall far from the tree. If memory serves me correctly, didn't mom take some rocks on the last cross country trip. lol. Have fun~Donna

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger The Balla Family said...

Yeah, she was against me taking a rock but I managed to get it in.Trust me, we'll have lot's of fun today on the longest day of the trip. We'll stop at the Cadillac Ranch, The Big Texan, and more. Happy 4th of July!
:)
Z

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

LOL with Donna. Guess they will start calling it "No Rock" now since the Balla's are driving away with the "Little Rock". I have to go to the post office tomorrow, should I check to see if your picture is hanging up yet?

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger The Balla Family said...

Don't tell anyone because the word hasn't gotten out yet.



Z

 

Post a Comment

<< Home