Thursday, July 05, 2007

Cadillac, Cadillac

Today we stopped at the Cadillac Ranch. We brought four cans of spray paint, orange, black, pink, and blue. We each had our own can and I had black. Dad and I worked on writing Duke and St. A's. I made a friend named Chase. We climbed on the cars after I showed him how to climb. Then he had to leave so I climbed on the highest part of the car and used some spray paint. Dad ran out first, then Mom, then Julie. I never finished mine so I gave it to someone. When we left we had to stop at a gas station to wash up. Hope all you readers have a happy 4th of July!

~Z

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger The Balla Family said...

Z, I finished my spray paint before Mommy did. Remember, Mommy made a spot for you to write something in after i had already finished my can.
~Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home