Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Orangina

I've just come to the realization that Orangina is one of the world's most perfect drinks...No, really...Hear me out...

Mind you, I have not drank much Orangina over the course of my life. In fact, until just now, it had probably been years since my last bottle. It just suddenly struck me, while standing in the kitchen, that Orangina is really a nice little treat for all five of your senses.

There's the visual. I mean, look at how cute the bottle is. It calls out, "drink me..."

Then there's the feel. The bottle has this cool texture to it. And with that round shape, it fits right into the palm of your hand. Perfect!

Of course, you have to shake Orangina before you drink it. Kinda makes this pleasing "clug" noise, especially once you have drank a little bit of it and are coming back for more. (And you will come back for more...)

The smell. Once you crack the bottle open, you get that tasty citrus aroma...yum!

And, finally, the taste itself. Sweet, yet not too sugary. Fruity, but not too orangy. Aah! (Say it..."Aah!")

~Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home