Sunday, January 28, 2007

Mystery Weekend: Solved

In English class on Friday, we were sharing what we were going to be doing over the weekend. I said that this weekend was going to be a Mystery Weekend because I had no idea what I would be doing. Here is what I ended up doing:

  • On Friday night, my family and I went to Friendly's. We also went to Eucharistic Adoration. Then we came home and played Clue. We read two chapters in the Hardy Boys book and then went to bed
  • On Saturday, we went to a mountain called Old Rag and climbed more than 3/4 of the way to the summit, which is over 3,000 feet high. After walking back down, we ate at a fast food restaurant called Five Guys. When we returned back home, we read two more chapters in the Hardy Boys and then went to bed with sore legs.
  • On Sunday, my parents slept in and my brother and I watched TV. Then, we went to church at 11:30 and ate lunch at Mamma Lucia at 12:40. After lunch, my brother and I did our homework. We watched the Duke-Boston College basketball game at 5:30 pm, read a few more chapters in the Hardy Boys, and then went to bed, thinking how great our "simple" and "easy-going" weekend was.
~Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home